Friday 15 January 2010

Eek... or should that be squeak?

Mouse

Nature seems to have a way of guiding us humans.
However, how often are we listening?

Recently i had a mouse in my loft and then in the car!
I thought, can this be a coincidence?

I looked up mouse in "Animal Spirit Guides" by Steven Farmer". What an apt surname for such a book!
Its great the universe has such a sense of humour at times!



Mouse, suggested i needed to play close attention to detail.
This was so accurate as i was completing my tax returns.

As a star profile detail is not my natural energy. Needs must though!
Or should i get a book-keeper?
The next day my book-keeper arrived and detail resolved!

Thanks Kay!
www.consciousaccounting.com

****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.